Solitaire Ceramic Warranty Terms
Solitaire Warranty of any product will be considered invalid if any of the following general condition occurs:
- Damages caused by manufacture’s defect.
- Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accidental damage in accordance with the warranty.
- Neglect to maintain the vehicle in accordance with the standard and techniques recommended by Solitaire Ceramics.
- Damage due to any Acidic chemicals used for cleaning.
- Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vehicle surfaces.
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products.
- Damage resulting from collision or other vehicle accident.
- Warranty will be null and void if the warranty card with an invoice is not produced during the warranty claim.
- Warranty can be claimed only from the same service center where service has been taken.